Pages

Friday, April 27, 2018

April 27th, 2018

Hello everyone! How are you? Spring is here to stay (I hope!) here in Wisconsin. It’s becoming very green around here. This is the spring runoff that runs behind our house. We live up the road/hill from a swamp, so all the runoff goes to the swamp.
2018-04-23 15.43.27
Mom says we should be able to start planting our miniature garden soon. I am looking forward to sitting out on the porch.
I hope the weather is nice where you are. Do you like planting a garden? Talk to you next week!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

1 comment:

  1. It's been a beautiful day here today but we are moving into autumn so the weather is getting cooler. I have moved my lemongrass and mint plants into the dining room to protect them from the cold nights. They're in pots, of course :-D Enjoy your spring.

    ReplyDelete