Pages

Friday, December 01, 2017

December 1st, 2017

Hello everyone! How are you? I’m okay. We had a nice quiet week. Graham came over on Wednesday, and we had a good time. Lately, he has decided that plushies are very good friends. He has his own plushie friend, a hedgehog that is named Hugs. (Mom and her sister named it, not Graham.) They haven’t brought him over here yet, so I haven’t met him. Mom does show me pictures, and he looks like a very nice fellow.
2017-11-30 19.44.46
While Mom is not very festive for the holidays, Grandma is. Today, we got a new Christmas tree with pre-lit lights. There looks like there’s a thousand lights on the new tree. I love Christmas tree lights. I have convinced Mom to take a picture of me in front of the new tree this weekend!
Talk to you next week!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

1 comment: