Pages

Friday, November 10, 2017

November 10th, 2017

Hello everyone! How are you? I am okay. Mom pinched her finger in her embroidery machine today, so we are going to keep this entry a bit short. Her finger is all wrapped up, and it doesn’t hurt so much any more. She says it’s mostly just some funny colors!
2017-11-07 14.19.57
I went inside to Mom’s work for two days this week. I hide in her backpack. I have her ipad, and I play all day long. I also take naps. She says I am very good moral support, even just from her backpack.
2017-11-08 15.19.48
With the new temporary position, Mom gets out of work at 2. It gives her some Graham time on every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. In this picture, Graham, Mom, and Oliver were discussing the playing attributes of doggy kibble. Graham thought that dropping it on the ground made a great noise, and Oliver thought that picking it up after Graham was fun. (Mom was in charge of making sure that Graham didn’t put all of the doggy kibble on the ground!) Graham’s sweatshirt has teddy bears on it!
I hope next week’s entry is a bit less eventful! Hope you all have a great week!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Oliver appreciated Graham's partnership with the kibbles! Hope your mom's finger gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete