Pages

Friday, October 20, 2017

October 20th, 2017

Hello everyone! How are you? Mom and I are going to work on my blog entry and her family tree until her headache goes away.
2017-10-18 12.47.31
Things have been pretty quite around here. The weather has been nice, so we have been spending a lot of time sitting outside on the porch with Oliver and Graham. It was almost 70 degrees Fahrenheit today! It’s supposed to get a little colder next week though. There won’t be as much wandering around outside for Graham and Mom when it’s only 50 degrees.
Are you looking forward to Halloween? I love all the colors! I also like the black cats! I don’t think they’re scary at all. Are you going to dress up for Halloween? This year maybe Graham will go trick-or-treating and I can go with!
I hope you have a great week!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

No comments:

Post a Comment