Pages

Friday, January 20, 2017

January 20th, 2017

Hello! How are you all? We’re all right here in Wisconsin. Mom visited eBay this week and bought Caleb some new clothes. One of the outfits is a new version of his dinosaur t-shirt, but the second one is brand new. It is a bright green sweatshirt with the words ‘rawr’ on it.
2017-01-13 18.43.35
I wish it came in my size! I love dinosaurs, and I think it’s very dinosaur-ish! The hood is too big for Caleb. (Smallfrys/Buddies have big heads!) Mom did buy Foster and I some new shirts though, so I shouldn’t complain.
2016-12-26 11.50.18
We both happen to fit infant size three months, so when they go on clearance, Mom almost always buys us a new shirt. (We still really like Build-a-Bear, but they seem not to keep pretty as long as baby clothes.)
2016-12-26 11.45.32
See—more dinosaurs! Mom says it is time to go to bed. She has to work in the morning! Talk to you all later!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

1 comment:

  1. Nice outfits! It's always fun to get a new wardrobe...

    ReplyDelete