Pages

Friday, November 04, 2016

November 4th, 2016

We’re getting closer to the election here in the US. I’m glad it’ll be over with soon. I hate the TV commercials and all the mailing ads!
Things have been pretty quiet around here. Mom started her new job a few days ago. She still is staying at the bookstore because she loves books so much. I’m not sure if I want to be away from her so much, but we’re going to take it a week at a time.
Graham is getting bigger and bigger. He is almost ten months old now. He will be one year old on the sixth of January.
2016-10-17 11.02.53
He still hasn’t grown much hair yet! But he has four teeth, which I feel with regularity! He still likes chewing on my nose. Mom doesn’t let him do it for very long, since he could do damage now!
We did go for another walk. It was quite chilly, so we didn’t go far. We didn’t see any cool animals though. We did see an ox-eye daisy though! (Now I know that it’s an introduced plant!)
2016-10-20 15.20.18
Have any of you gone anywhere interesting? Maybe Mom will take me for another walk soon!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

2 comments:

  1. We went on a train to Geelong on Tuesday. It was a holiday in Melbourne and the humans and I went for lunch with a friend. In two weeks time we are flying to New Zealand foe a four day weekend. I am very excited about that. (Must find my passport!). Farley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marlowe! Be very careful with your nose... four teeth can do a lot of damage! I was off in London a few weeks ago - went with Little Fox to visit Beanie Mouse! Beary cool.

    ReplyDelete