Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

April 12th, 2019

Hello everybody! How are you? Winter has made a little return to Wisconsin this week. It was 60 degrees F on Monday, and it sleeted and snowed on Thursday. Sometimes the weather in Wisconsin can't make up it's mind. I'd much rather just keep spring around!



Mom made some tiny magazines for my BJD friends. It's another crafting thing. She took the pictures off the subscription cards that come inside magazines, pasted them to card stock, and then folded them. Wren was the first one to get some. She likes crafting, so Mom made some crafting magazines for her. I'm not quite sure how she'd make some that are more my size-- I guess we could just take a picture of the magazine, make it the correct size, and then print it off? Hm.. I'll have to think about it!


Talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment