Pages

Friday, July 27, 2018

July 27th, 2018

Hello everyone! How are you? It has been rather nice here in Wisconsin. The heat has finally cracked some, so it’s not so hot and humid. (I’m glad I’m a bear and the humidity doesn’t bother me as much as it bothers Mom.)
2018-07-27 11.45.52
Mom went to the Outagamie County Fair! She mostly goes to look at all the animals! This is a nubian goat!
2018-07-27 12.10.10
I love ducks! Mom took this picture of a runner duck for me! Do you like farm animals? Do you have a favorite? Talk to you next week!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

1 comment:

  1. Ducks are pretty cute - especially those runner ones. We know someone who had a pet duck once... there was duck poopies all over the house apparently! Some animals should just stay in the barnyard!

    ReplyDelete