Pages

Friday, July 13, 2018

July 13th, 2018

Hello everyone! How are you? I am okay. Mom and I took a nap this afternoon after she got out of work, so I’m hoping we can type up a good entry before she wants to go to bed again. (She does have to work in the morning!)
2018-06-30 16.56.01
For my mom’s birthday, one of her friends bought her these little critters. They’re the Calico Critters baby band. Lark, Raven, and Wren, our BJD family, seem to really enjoy the music. It’s sort of like a music box band. They say that they’ll sound even better when Mom finds their piano player! My favorite one is the little accordion player.
Have a great week! I’m hoping the weather cools down a little bit around here so Mom will sit outside! Talk to you next week!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, love this little article a photo :) https://eddytheteddybear.com

    ReplyDelete