Pages

Sunday, February 06, 2011

February 6th, 2011

tn_2011-01-20 Cold (2)It’s still cold here in Wisconsin, although it has been alternating with weather warm enough so Mother Nature dumps snow on us. I don’t mind the snow, but Mom does now that she is driving. I’m often glad that I am a bear and not a human who has to go to work no matter what the weather! This website says that our area has had 46 inches of snow! It looks like we’re a few weeks ahead of our normal snowfall schedule!

tn_2011-01-16 WinterWhat do you all do when the weather turns bad? I wish Mom would let me go outside and play in the snow. She’s usually more likely to want to curl up on the couch with lots of blankets!

We did have a new friend move into our house recently. She is an American Girl Addy, and we’re waiting until Mom washes her hair before we post a picture. Mom found her at Goodwill like most of my Build-a-Bear friends.

I’m going to go now and continue trying to talk my mom into letting me go outside! Talk to you all later!

Marlowe II

5 comments:

  1. I don't think we have had as much snow as you, but my dad measured 24" in our yard on Ground Hogs Day. Hope you are persuasive with your mom. I just posted about some of the fun I had in the snow.

    www.buttonsbecause.com/2011/02/snow-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you build little bear snowmen when you play outside Marlowe? We tried to build one, our human companion helped us out a little, but it didn't turn out very good, and then the sun came out and it got warm, and our snowbear melted some. We do really like to play in the snow and go sledding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we still had snow *sigh*
    and sorry for not commenting much, but your blog is acting very slow for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that the snow is gone, I'm hoping for an early spring. I think we've had enough snow in december and the first week of january....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour Marlowe !
    Je t'envoie un petit bonjour depuis la France (tout près de Paris) où j'ai beaucoup moins froid que toi ! Il fait 8°Celsius et il pleut. J'aime pas la pluie, mais je m'en fiche, je ne sors pas dehors...
    Mais de toute façon Nekita m'a tricoté une super salopette en laine toute douce qui me tient bien chaud...
    J'ai même une grosse écharpe...
    à bientôt!
    Monsieur Rose (Et Nekita...)


    I'm sending a quick hello from France (near Paris) where I have a lot less cold than you! It is 8 degrees Celsius and raining.
    I don't like rain, but I don't care, I don't go outside ...
    But anyway Nekita knitted me a super overalls very soft wool that keeps me warm ...
    I even have a big scarf ...
    see you soon!

    ReplyDelete