Pages

Friday, October 12, 2018

October 11th, 2018

Hello everyone! Mom and I just spent the last ten minutes waiting for our blogging software to behave with our computer. It’s still having a hard time, so I guess this is going to have to be short. Maybe Mom will have enough time after she gets out of work tomorrow to work on it. I write this the night before we post, so it’s time to go to bed soon.
It has been a pretty quiet week. The trees have been changing. I was going to share a picture, but the picture currently won’t upload to Dropbox. A tree outside of Mom’s not-retail job is a lovely color of orange. I asked her to take a picture of it before we left today. She posted it to Instagram because we thought it was so pretty.
I will try to convince her to fix this tomorrow afternoon, but if we don’t, I’ll share the pretty picture next time!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

No comments:

Post a Comment