Pages

Friday, April 15, 2016

April 16th, 2016

Our idea to keep ahead on the blog posts isn’t working. On Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, we have to take care of Graham. He tires Mom out, and after he leaves, we take a nap! And it seems like Mom works the rest of the time. We are going to have to put some time aside officially and write a lot of entries!
This week we are going to talk about photography. Mom mostly posts on Instagram these days. It means that it’s generally plushie free. Sometimes the BJDs and AGs sneak on there. It’s mostly a lot of books, buttons, and Oliver.
2016-03-15 21.30.45
Some of the people who follow her know her in real life or work with her, so she keeps my friends and I out of the spotlight. I don’t mind too much, since I do have my blog here.
Mom also has a Flickr. She used to look there a lot, but when she got the ipad, they didn’t have a very good app. We stopped going there all the time. But she found a website that will cross post things for us, so we get on there every so often.
Do any of you have any photo sharing websites? Mom and I love to look at pictures! I hope you’re all having a great week! Talk to you later!
Marlowe II_thumb[3]

1 comment:

  1. We thought about having a Facebook account (Sandy Bear, Bob T. Bear, etc. have accounts), but our seKretary said that there is barely enough time for our blog, so I don't think we'll be adding more accounts--you're right, they take a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete