Pages

Monday, September 06, 2010

September 6th, 2010

Mom and I went onto the BearPlace website and discovered that we did not share the newest picture she took. If we didn’t share it there, we certainly didn’t share it here!

tn_2010-09-01 Marlowe (2)_edited-1 This is the postcard that Berrie and Feddie sent to me from CHINA! Isn’t that cool! Mom showed me where China is on the map! She was also reading a book about a guy who traveled through China, so we’ve been extra interested in it! Thank you so very much!

tn_2010-09-01 Marlowe_edited-1

My other great find is a bear sized camping backpack. Mom found it at Goodwill! Now I can keep all sorts of things in here. I own a few other backpacks, but they are kind of small. I think Caleb will fit in here! Or maybe a book? Hm.

tn_2010-08-29 Sunflowers (13)_edited-1

And to end this post with something pretty, this is a photo of one of Mom’s teddy bear sunflowers. Mom planted all sorts of pretty and different sunflowers this year, and this is the only teddy bear sunflower to make it to full grown. Our growing season is getting near the end, but we have already made plans for next year’s sunflower crop. We’re going to try to protect the sunflower seedlings from the birds, bugs, and other assorted things that would eat them.

I hope I have more to report next time. Mom has two days off in a row coming up, and I hope I can convince her to take me outside for a while! Hope you are all having a great day!

Marlowe II

2 comments:

  1. a postcard from China? That is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a postcard from China would be really cool. I love China. My companion and I are learning Chinese (we're not very good at it yet, but we're learning). Congrats on the backpack, too! I love Build a Bear stuff.

    ReplyDelete