Pages

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

January 6th 2009 Part Two

I have re-entered the blog world. Mom updates her own blog every single day, so I am hoping that we can at least do every single week. When we first started out, we did a pretty good job of updating. Things just got in the way, but hopefully now with this Live Writer thing, we can update much more often! I've got plenty of pictures to share. There are a lot of new friends here, and new things have been happening. Mom has been finding a lot of furniture at thrift stores just our size, so we've got quite a few chairs now! There have been quite a many vintage clothing finds, although most of them are for the girls. Mom finds doll clothes at thrift stores too, and some of them are probably from the 1960s or 1970s-- although we don't really know. I think it's pretty cool-- something has lasted that long that we plushies can use too!

Another thing that has come to our world since we last posted is Webkinz. Mom is really into it and she lets me watch. Mom has a lot of Webkinz, and spends a little time each day tending to them. Since we're actually in her world, rather then the cyber world, I don't begrudge the time spent on Webkinz rather then my blog. I don't really consider them to be a part of our family-- kind of like cousins instead. They come out with all different kinds of animals and creatures though, and it gives me an opportunity to be friends with porcupines, hedgehogs, and dragons!

Mom says that we can start re-introducing everyone in the next couple of posts. Like I said, we've got plenty of new friends to talk about. Some of them Mom found at Goodwill, and a few others have been found at Build-a-Bear. It's been a lot of fun around here! More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment