Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

November 30th, 2005

Brr-r-r-r--r--rr!! It's so cold here in Wisconsin. No going outside for us! We'll watch the outside world from the window! There isn't any snow on the ground right now. It's all frozen mud. It had been raining for a few days. That was icky. I didn't like it at all. It rained, and rained, and rained, and rained. No going outside then either. I'm the only one that has a raincoat, but I don't want to go outside without my sister and friends. Maybe we’ll be able to go outside tomorrow. Mom has the day off. She can come out with us.

I think that it’ll be much better when I get used to the cold. I hope it snows though before Christmas. I want a white Christmas! It doesn’t need to be feet of snow. Just a light dusting will be fine with me!     

I had a nice picture of a teddy angel, but Blogger.com doesn’t want to let me upload it. I’ll have to share it with you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment